The main purpose
GGD type low-voltage fixed switchgear is suitable for power users such as power plants, substations, factories and mining enterprises. It is used as power conversion for power, lighting and power distribution equipment in power distribution systems with AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 380V and rated working current to 3150A , For distribution and control.
1. The cabinet body is in the form of a general cabinet, and the frame is assembled by welding of 8MF cold-formed steel.
2. There are different numbers of heat dissipation slots on the upper and lower ends of the cabinet, so that the sealed cabinet forms a natural ventilation channel from bottom to top to achieve the purpose of heat dissipation;
3. According to the requirements of modern industrial product design, adopt the golden ratio method to design the cabinet shape and the division size of each part, so that the overall appearance is beautiful and fresh;
4. The door is connected to the frame with a hinge type movable hinge, which is convenient for installation and disassembly.
5. The installation parts in the cabinet are connected with the frame with knurled screws, and the whole cabinet forms a complete grounding protection circuit;
6. The cabinet body finish adopts electrostatic spraying process, which has strong adhesion and good texture.
7. The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed, which is convenient for the assembly and adjustment of the main bus on site;
8. The protection level of the cabinet is IP30, and users can also choose between IP20-IP40 according to the requirements of the use environment.